Let's say I ordered from Earth 100 drones and I want to dispatch all of them through many different Drone Hubs. Do I have to click on each of them and reassign one by one individually? Is there a way to reassign drones in batch or automatically?
A quicker way than the other solutions currently here:
- Select the drone hub that you want to assign from
- Click "Dismantle drone" - this will turn the drone into a drone prefab. Repeat until you've disassembled the number of drones that you want to move.
- Select the drone hub that you want to assign to.
- Click "Construct drone" to recreate all of your disassembled drones.
As of 19.03.2018 - No, there is no way to mass-assign drones. Manuel Clicking is required.
Sadly there is still not even a mod for it.
100 is a rather huge amount. But when I get around ~10'ish my favorite way to assign them is this:
- Pause game
- Select Rocket.
- Click drone
- assign to quickbar
- repeat 2~4 till all drones are on the bar
- Go to Dronehub
- use quickbar to select drone
- assign to hub
- remove from quickbar
- repeat 7~9 till done
I believe this list shows that this is a serious flaw and will hopefully be fixed soon.