Everything that's in my Steam library has been purchased from the Indian Steam Store. What will happen to them when I move? Will I still be able to play them or will they be locked?
While I cannot find any official Steam documentation (there are lot's of reddit posts however, this one for example), I can share my own experience.
I moved from Russia to the U.S. in 2017, and this is what happened:
- Currency in my wallet was converted to USD.
- My shop is now US shop - all prices are in USD.
- All my games are in place, I can download and play them.
- All my inventory is untouched. After grace period I was able to sell / buy items on community market again.
- Some of my games were originally region-locked to Russia - and they still are! For example, I have Rainbow Six: Siege - for me it had only russian localization. When I reinstalled it in the US - it still was in Russian! No problems with playing on NA servers though.
I think for India situation should be the same. However, there is additional censorship for games in some other countries - see concerns about it in Will I be able to play my Steam games when I move from Russia to Germany? If not, what can I do? .