Is it possible to launch Blueprint Tycoon in a borderless window? I'd like to have it running in the background while I do some other things.
I have discovered that this game is built in Unity. As a result of this the standard Unity commands work perfectly. To enable this I did the following:
- Start the game normally
- Click Options -> Video
- Check that the fullscreen option is disabled (should look grey)
- Apply the settings change if needed and exit the game
- In your Steam library select the game
- Rightclick on it and select Properties
- On the General tab click "Set Launch Options"
- In the box that appears type
-popupwindowand hit OK and then Close on the properties window
- Launch the game as normal, it will now be in a borderless window
You can use third-party applications such as Borderless Gaming for this purpose.