I defeated a gym in Pokémon Go and healed my pokémon back up, but I still couldn't put either of my strongest two in there. I could put another pokémon in there. Is there any way to fix this?
You can't put pokémon to defend a gym if:
- The pokémon isn't fully healed or revived.
- The pokémon is currently guarding another gym.
- The pokémon is legendary.
- The gym already had that pokémon defending placed by another team member.
- The gym is controlled by your team and under attack.
protected by Community♦ Dec 6 '18 at 16:55
Thank you for your interest in this question.
Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count).
Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead?