In the final chapter, you have to
change the color of the flowers from blue to red,
which requires the following steps:
1. The flowers are blue.
2. Send green color -> The flowers are now green.
3. Send blue color -> The flowers are now yellow. (The animation changes here, it looks like blue is "removed" from the flowers.)
4. Send orange color -> The flowers are now orange.
5. Send yellow color (by combining green and blue) -> The flowers are now red.
I discovered this more or less by trial and error. However, this is such a nicely done game with such attention to detail that I'm sure there is some logic behind it, which I just don't understand. Can someone explain it to me?
What I have tried:
- There are various walkthroughs available online, but they all just list the steps required to solve the puzzle, rather then explaining the mechanics behind it.
- I have looked at various additive and subtractive color charts, but the logic still eludes me. (In what color system do green and blue combine to yellow?)