Fallout 4 VR's graphical errors are astonishing. Here's a link to a youtube video showing my issue
- Intel i7 8700
- 32 GB RAM
- Nvidia RTX2070 GPU
- Windows 10 Pro 1803
- HTC Vive
Things I've tried:
- Remove all mods
- Complete uninstall/reinstall
- Start whole new game
- Get new GPU (upgraded from old 1070)
- Uninstall and reinstall all new drivers for Intel and Nvidia graphics
- Totally nerf all graphics settings
- Optimizer mods, reduced clutter mods, etc.
- Disable godrays entirely as per this similar issue
Nothing has made this better at all. No improvement whatsoever.
What can I try further to fix this problem?