In Clash Royale, we are allowed to request 4 epic cards only once a week on sundays. Should I do it considering the following?
- I have no epic cards on my 8 slots deck or similarly, I have epics but they are all maxed.
- I still have rare cards I have to upgrade in main deck so that means it could be interesting to request for rare cards. Please consider the two subcases:
- I have rare and common cards that match the appendix of this question.
- I only have offensive leveling rare and common cards, see appendix.
Appendix: Upgrading strategy- What cards are most important to max?
There's three types of leveling:
offensive leveling (zap, snowball, trying to win the arms race to get unfair advantage over opponent's cards)
normal power leveling (giant is relatively level independent, but gets a normal 10% power boost)
defensive leveling (keeping goblin barrel and musketeer safe from unfair interactions)
The cards in the defensive category are the most fun, and the cards in the offensive category should be done last... with the exception of things like fireball that have defensive AND offensive interactions.
By racing zap up in level, you harm your fun without realizing it.
Commons: gang (to survive zap), tesla (to one-shot minions as intended), archers (to survive log), ice spirit (to interact with towers and musketeers), fire spirits (to interact with towers)
- Honorable mentions: minions and horde have to be level 12 to survive max zap, so they are important to level, but only to level 12
Rares: musketeers/3M (to survive fireball), furnace (to actually exert pressure), rocket (to kill max sparky), zappies (to actually kill skeletons), fireball (to avoid bad interactions against pump)
- Honorable mention: pump needs to be level 12 to prevent losing elixir to max fireball, but 12 is sufficient
Epics: goblin barrel (to survive zap), hunter (so pellets one-shot skeletons), goblin giant (so the spears kill bats), witch (so she one-shots skeletons), poison (to avoid bad interactions against pump, and wizards and musketeers), skarmy (so it kills other level 13 skeletons efficiently)
- Honorable mentions: barb barrel needs to be level 12 to kill max princess, but 12 is fine, balloon needs to be level 12 to survive max rocket
Legendaries: eWiz (to survive fireball), royal ghost (to one-shot max princess), ice wiz (to survive max fireball), graveyard/night witch (need max bats/skeletons to avoid bad interactions with other max bats and skeletons)
- Honorable mentions: log needs to be level 12 to kill princesses, but 12 is sufficient. lava hound needs to be level 12 so that the pups survive zap, but level 12 is sufficient.