Found this when sorting through some stuff, not sure what it's for. Does any body recognise it?enter image description here


The RVL-016 is a little stand for the Wii-Wii U sensor bar.

This is what it looks mounted while the sensor bar is upside down:

enter image description here

| improve this answer | |
  • 2
    Oh we just always used blu-tack to hold ours. – IG_42 Jul 28 '19 at 0:26

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.