I found this thing when sorting through some stuff, not sure what it's for but it has Nintendo branding.

Small transparent plastic stand

Does anybody recognise it?


The RVL-016 is a little stand for the Wii-Wii U sensor bar.

This is what it looks mounted while the sensor bar is upside down:

enter image description here

  • 2
    Oh we just always used blu-tack to hold ours.
    – IG_42
    Jul 28 '19 at 0:26

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.