I saw that you can change your fun value, So I'll need to access the game files but I'm not sure how.
The only way to do it is to load your Undertale Safe Files on an external harddrive and edit the Files on your Pc!
- Step 1: Turn on TV and PS4
- Step 2: Insert External Harddrive
- Step 3: In the Main Menu, Go to "Settings"
- Step 4: Click on "Application Saved Data Management"
- Step 5: Select "Saved Data in System Storage"
- Step 6: Select "Copy to USB Storage Device"
- Step 7: Select Game to Copy
- Step 8: Wait Until Transfer Is Complete and remove the harddrive
- Step 9: Insert External Harddrive into your Pc and open up the Undertale folder
Open up undertale.ini with Notepad. Change the number listed next to "fun" into the desired number. Close the document, and save changes.
Then open up file0 with Notepad. Change line 36 of file0 in the same folder to the same number.