My PS3 is Super Slim. So I just updated my PS3 to 4.85 which was working well before I updated it. I ticked the box "Turn off PS3 after software installation" and I let the PS3 update do its thing. After the update, it's not showing anything on the display anymore but the PS3's power light is lit green. I'm not sure if there's an issue on the update itself but upon checking on the 4.85, it just says "This system software update improves the quality of the system performance."
Things I did already:
- Hold the power button for video/display reset settings (things i see on the internet for display settings issue). Didn't work as I cannot see anything in the first place.
- Tried my PS4's working HDMI and it's still not working. Tried my PS3's HDMI to my PS4 and it's working so it's not the cables.
- Unplug all the cables and power and let them rest for a couple of minutes. Didn't work.
- Put a disc and the CD drive seems working but still no display.
- Controller is connected as I can switch ON the PS3 using it and the light on the controller is at "1" player.
I'm not sure if my PS3 is bricked already. Anyone experienced this after an update? Any suggestions aside from having it checked at a Sony Service Center or to any PS3 repair shop?