I've always wanted to install mods to my Terraria game, but I have no idea how to use or install T-ModLoader. How do I install and use T-ModLoader?
- Download the game. They support Steam and GoG so you need to download it from one of those.
- Download the TMODLOADER files. You can find all of the files here
- Find your Terraria folder. This is where the files will go 4, Go into the properties of the downloaded zip file, scroll to the bottom, and unblock it. If it does not have an option to unblock it you can close the window.
- Extract the zip file. You can download something to do this but most computers can do this by themselves.
- Copy the extracted files to the Terraria file. Make sure to let them overwrite files when asked.
Actually creating the mods is much more complicated so I will not be adding that into this post. You can find a tutorial on how to create and use the mods here