Dealing with Springtrap:
Most of the time you'll want to keep Springtrap in Room 09 or 10. He'll start in a room between 5 and 10, so you may need 2 audio lures; you should have at least two per reboot.
If you lose him, look in the cameras nearest to where you last saw him. If you hear bumping in the vents, it means he's in one; seal it very quickly, as all of them lead directly to the office (and thus lose you the game). If you find Springtrap, you should be able to lead him back to the room you want him in.
This game is however decently RNG based - you have a chance to have all of your audio lures fail to attract Springtrap, so you will likely need multiple attempts.
Countering phantom animatronics:
- Phantom Chica is the simplest, appearing only on CAM 07. You simply need to swap cameras when she's on the screen; her jumpscare will reset the ventilation systems.
- Phantom BB is the next easiest to deal with. He'll appear most commonly on either CAM 07, 09, or 10, (but can appear anywhere) covering the camera completely. You simply need to either lower the camera or swap cameras to clear him. Not clearing him in time will force you to reset your ventilation system.
- Phantom Mangle is similar - she'll appear on CAM 04, and you need to swap camera to clear her. However, if you don't clear her in time, you'll have to reset your audio and ventilation systems, and Springtrap is more likely to be attracted to your office.
- Phantom Foxy is slightly harder, as he will appear behind the screen when the cameras are up. Whenever you go to the left to reset your systems, first go completely left and then back to the right to see if Foxy is there. If he is, then open and close the camera so he leaves. Not clearing Foxy will cause your ventilation and one of camera/audio systems to fail.
- Phantom Freddy requires you to let him stumble fully across the hallway, from right to left. This is generally done by keeping the camera or monitor up - he'll disable your ventilation systems if triggered.
Phantom Marionette (Phantom Puppet) cannot be avoided; rarely, when looking at CAM 08, The Puppet will be seen standing there. The cameras will be lowered almost immediately, and for 15-17 seconds, The Phantom Puppet will move left to right, tracking the player with its eyes and allowing other animatronics such as Phantom Freddy and Phantom Foxy to attack. You will be unable to open the monitor or cameras while they are active.
- Try to reboot the audio right after use, to prevent it from crashing at the wrong time. This is especially effective on nights 5 and 6.
- Try to seal the vent nearest to Springtrap constantly.
- If 2 things go offline at once, reboot all, it's faster.