I think it should be possible if your friend asks for a refund, and then you ask for one as well. It's explained in this article on Steam support: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=6643-QEUV-0459
- The gift recipient should go to help.steampowered.com and log in
with their Steam Account.
- Once logged in, click on "Games, Software, etc.".
- Find and click on the gift in the provided list.
- Click the problem that is occurring with the product.
- Next, click "I'd like to request a refund".
- Finish the request by clicking the box to remove the gift from your
account and allow the original purchaser to request a refund.
- If the gift recipient has not initiated the gift refund process, you
will see the following when attempting to request a refund.
Once the refund is done, you can request your own refund and then repurchase the game to gift to someone else.
Note: it is possible that this doesn't work with this particular game bundle because you probably played together and thus together have more than 2 hours playtime. Still, I'd recommend putting in the refund request.