I am grinding emeralds to save up for some mending books from a librarian villager. However, it costs 38 emeralds (the most expensive price for an enchanted book), and I am having trouble getting emeralds to save up for them (~10 minutes per emerald). I have several novice villagers; I just set up my villager trading hall:
- Novice Weaponsmith: Default Novice trades
- Apprentice Toolsmith: 15 Coal for 1 Emerald, 1 Emerald for Stone Axe + Default Apprentice trades
- Novice Farmer: 20 Wheat for 1 Emerald, 1 Emerald for 6 Bread
- Novice Armorer: 15 Coal for 1 Emerald, 5 Emeralds for Iron Helmet
- Novice Librarian: 24 Paper for 1 Emerald, 38 Emerald + 1 book for 1 Mending book (target)
Which villager should I farm-trade with, and if none of those are preferable, other villagers can be used as well.