What are all the ways to get Speech bonuses in Skyrim? I want to maximize the amount of gold I get when selling to a vendor.
I know of the following ways to get bonuses:
- Blessing of Zenithar (Pray at one of his shrines 10%)
- Charity (Give a gold to a begger for an 8 hour buff)
- A potion of speech called elixir of glibness (Gives +40 speech for 60 seconds)
- Items with Fortify Speech enchantment (marked "of Haggling" or similar, Max modifier is 40 and can only be enchanted on necklaces)
- Haggling (5-30% price improvement) and Allure (10% better prices with opposite sex) perks under speech skill.
- The thieves guild hoods (regular, improved, and grandmaster) all come with enchantments that improve prices. This is the only way to get this enchantment on headgear.
- Potions of fortify barter can be made via alchemy.