My light armour is now at level 100 and my two-handed is at 90. I'm tempted to make light armour legendary. Should I wait till two-handed is at 100 and make that legendary or should I make light armour legendary now?
Which choice will make me less vulnerable in attacks? I don't want to make both legendary since I feel I will lose too much power if I do.
- My character is currently level 41;
- I have already made two-handed legendary once, so this would be the second time if I chose that route;
- Smithing is at 60, enchantment is at 50, I may be able to use these to extra advantage;
- I use a Dwarven Battleaxe which is smithed to "legendary" quality, which may give an advantage should I choose to make the two-handed skill legendary;
- I have boots which give me 50% resistance to fire and a Necklace of Frost Abatement, which gives me 60% protection against frost magic;
- I have the Aetherium Crown which is charged by the Atronach Stone [50% spell absorption].
- Using my full set of chosen light armour gives me 270 points protection. I am currently under the Lover Stone, but if I switched to the Lord Stone, this would raise it to 320 with the additional spell protections mentioned.
- My Saviour's Hide armour also gives me an extra 15% protection against magic. My armour is smithed to a mixture of "exquisite" and "flawless" quality.
My current thinking, based on a now deleted comment by user l I, is to make two-handed legendary again, since my armour + enchantments gives me a lot of protection.