The Wabbajack has a long list of effects:
- Summon effects: mudcrab, daedra, rabbit, chicken, chicken that
explodes after 20 seconds and transforms back.
- Effect canceled on hit: chicken, rabbit, dremora lord, or a random
draugr. Examples: draugr, goat, spectral, mudcrab
- Effects that eliminates target: sweetroll, fountain of septims or
random books spawn.
- Leveled Dremora (common).
- May spawn a rabbit behind target, which target will see as an enemy.
Upon said rabbit de-spawning, the target will teleport to where the
rabbit last was.
Summon enemy dremora to attack them.
Instant kill (ghostly remains; ghostly remains with sweetroll; normal
remains; no body)
Target explodes, turns into ghostly remains and scattered gold and
pitchforks. Taking the gold counts as stealing
Replace enemies with random amounts of cheese.
Unspecified damage (no hit shader/FX)
Causes an explosion, which is a unique destruction spell. This only
damages the target, unlike other exploding spells.
As you can see one option is death without corpse.
If you play on PC there is a way to test/fix this.
open your console commands and move the chracter to you.
With the redId of lydia being: "000A2C94" and follow that with
If nothing happens she is probably dead, then u need to do the Prid command again followed by
If that doesn't work you can also
player.placeatme <BaseID> <#>
with Lydia's baseid being : "000A2C8E" and # being replaced by a 1