What are Bedrock and Java's differences in PVP?
Update this answer for more differences in PVP.
- Axes do more damage than swords in Java, while its vice versa in Bedrock.
- Shields can't be broken through in Bedrock.
- Spectral Arrows don't exist in Bedrock because the Glowing effect doesn't exist either.
- Sweeping Edge enchantment doesn't exist in Bedrock.
- Saturation is a bit slower with regenerating health in Bedrock.
- Java has a combat cooldown where attacking during the cooldown time does pretty much no damage and eats durability