Since a certain patch - I cannot determine which one, like 6 months ago - I began experiencing an issue where my client is stuck on a "Game in progress..." screen for a minute after I finish a game. I tried:
- reinstalling LoL
- reinstalling LoL to a brand new SSD
- moving my TEMP/TMP directories to said SSD
- killing the LeagueOfLegends.exe process after game
- this seemed to have an effect as opposed to the other tries: The client returns to the post-game screen immediately, but is extremely slow - graphs load slowly, returning to the party screen (Play again) works, but my friends do not see me as connected, after the minute passes (during which no actions are viable) a lot of screens blink and then the party screen opens again and everything works
- letting the client close during a game
- this just causes it to open immediately and then proceed with "Game in progress..." as before.
Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?