I have a backbone game controller for the iPhone (it's nice) and I want to play Call Of Duty Mobile, but the game has no setting for inverting the Y Axis. What other options are there? Are there options for any controller in general?
I found a solution that works for the backbone and maybe any controller. On iOS 14.6 you can use the iOS settings app to invert the Y Axis for any game.
This works for the Backbone and general controllers.
- Attach the Backbone. Or Connect your controller.
- On your iOS device's open the Settings app.
- Touch the "General" option.
- Scroll down a little and touch the "Game Controller" option.
- There are several options but we are only interested in one of them.
- Touch the "Customizations" option.
- At the Top of the screen turn on "Enable Customizations".
- You can customize the settings for all games here. OR Customize for a specific game.
- For a specific game scroll all the way to the bottom and touch "Add App" and Select your App.
- Scroll down and touch "Right Thumbstick".
- Turn on "Invert Vertically".