When I start up Super Bomberman R Online, I get a black screen with nothing on it from the very beginning, and that never changes.
Although, the Nvidia overlay shows the frame rate (as I configured it to before) and tells me to press
ALT+Z to bring up the menu, which is normal.
When it was working:
The game was working fine without issue for several days, although I got the same black screen before, but just had to update my video card driver which was a version released before Super Bomberman R Online was released.
Nothing that I can think of other than resetting the state of the machine by powering off, although this was done many times before and the game continued to work.
- I ran Planetary Annihilation, which is a render-heavy game that ran just fine, displaying 60 FPS with the Nvidia overlay.
- I tried running
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Super Bomberman R Online>SuperBombermanR_Online.exefrom the Command Prompt, but it does the same thing without printing anything (thanks for that, Bomberman developers!)...
- I tried multi-tasking out of the application with
ALT+Tab, but it has no effect.
- Game in question: Super Bomberman R Online, Steam edition, build 7743070
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 10.0.19042 Build 19042
- Nvidia driver version:
GeForce 472.12 WHQL - [ r470_00 ]
- Nvidia driver and utilties (from Chocolatey's command:
choco list --local-only):
- Computer: MacBookPro14,2
- eGPU: Akitio Node Pro
- Video card: Asus NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 OC 2GB GDDR5