I am a beginner in Minecraft and am not the best at defending myself at night when all the hostile mobs start spawning. I dig myself a three block deep hole in the ground and place a block above my head. This method wastes a lot of my time and I feel like I should be able to defend myself. Any tips about how to get ready for fighting monsters in the night during day?
Hello Akshaya Gunnam and welcome !
You can sleep once the night begin to skip to morning. To craft generally and a bed in our case you will need a crafting table. Here are the steps:
- Chop some trees to get logs. You will need 32 logs. You can convert 4xlogs to Wooden Planks.
- Convert all logs to 8 Wooden Planks.
- Craft a crafting table (you will need 4 Wooden Planks to craft a crafting table).
- Kill some sheep to get at least 3 wool from them
- Use your crafting table from step 3 to create a bed using 3xWooden Planks & 3xWool