The original Infinity Blade had three attack combos for 3, 4, and 5 hits respectively. Do the same combos work in Infinity Blade II, and are there any new ones?
The IB1 combos are still valid in IB2, but only for Sword-and-Shield style fighting. These are the available combos:
Sword and Shield
- Direction 1, Opposite Direction, Direction 1
- Example: Left, Right, Left or Up, Down, Up
- Final Strike Damage: 200%
- Direction 1, Direction 1, Opposite Direction, Opposite Direction
- Example: Left, Left, Right, Right or Up, Up, Down, Down
- Final Strike Damage: 250%
- Direction 1, Opposite Direction, Direction 3, Opposite-3rd Direction, Direction 3
- Example: Left, Right, Up, Down, Up or Up, Down, Left, Right, Left
- Final Strike Damage: 300%
The heavy weapon combo requires you to swing in a direction specified on-screen when the combo is being carried out.
- Direction 1, Direction 1, Specified Direction
- Example: Left, Left, Up (shown on screen)
The dual weapon combo requires you to activate the combo with a set sequence, then swipe as many times as you can in any directions to accumulate damage.
- Direction 1, Direction 2, Direction 1, Any Directions (repeat)
- Example: Left, Right, Left, (more swiping in random directions)
If you want to maximize your damage with dual weapons, you can follow the following sequence of attacks. Left, Right, Left, Up, Down, Left/Right. Assuming X is the damage you do in a single normal attack, your damage from this combo will be... X,X,2X,2X,2X,3x.
Combos seem to be dependant on the weapon style you're using.
For sword and shield it's like in IB1, listed on here already.
For heavy weapons you basically just swipe twice in the same direction and then the direction that is displayed on screen.
For dual swords I've only found one combo as of yet and that's left, right, left (or right, left, right), one you have started the combo you can just keep swiping in different directions and each swipe will also count as a combo swipe and do extra damage.
I'd love to know if there are more combo intros for dual swords though, can't just be the one...
I have noticed that with dual sword you can use this combo: example: Left, right and left left, now you got a combo right right or what ever more . (Fast)
Dual weapon you can choose this combo: Left, Right, Left, Right, Right, Left, Up
You end up with a "X" hit with higher damage
Dual wield one I found was left right left right left up
You can use "down" at the end with dual weapons instead of "up". It will be like "I I".
protected by Drake Jun 11 '12 at 9:56
Thank you for your interest in this question.
Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count).
Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead?