In the Challengers Series V achievements tab, there is one last achievement that I couldn't figure out
The Fraught Return consists of not letting the Hydro Hypostasis revive itself by repelling the water droplets without destroying any of them
As I didn't fight it that much because I don't have a single character that uses its boss materials, I don't really know the ins and outs of its mechanics so I have to bring in my most durable and strongest characters to wipe it out
But the way I understand the achievement, I'd have to use Geo Traveler's burst and/or skill to block the water droplets during the finishing phase
That would make the traveler a weak spot in my party as mine only has 1-1-1 talents and I don't have any artifact set for them
Are there other ways of blocking those water droplets without destroying them?
- Zhongli's pillar (C0 Zhongli) may accidentally destroy one of them because it does some geo damage
- Cryo keeps them in place but eats away at their shield (?), even non damaging ones such as Ayaka's dash
- Not tested: physical attacks that can stall them in place
- Not tested: hydro catalyst attacks that should deal no damage to them but keep them in place?
- Not tested: electrocharged but that may damage them as well