All you really need to do is update the region on your Console and Account to have prices and such localized to your desired region:
Microsoft Account info via website:
- Sign in to your Microsoft Account Online
- Select Edit Profile Info
- Update All Applicable info
- If you need to migrate your Xbox profile (slightly different, basically your live subscription info), then simply login and follow the process here
Console Region Settings:
- Press the Xbox button the face of your controller
- Go to Profile & system > Settings > System > Language & location.
- Select your desired country/location, update language options as well if you desire.
- Restart the Console(it should prompt).
That's all you need to do.
Note: You can only change region/locale once every three months, your account is in good standing, you are not a minor in the "new" or current region, your billing info is correct(see steps in microsoft account), and you don't have a balance due in the previous region.