My Switch doesn't recognize my wired Horipad+; when I plug it into my Switch dock, the console does not recognize the controller and its status LEDs do not light up. However, the controller works fine on my Windows PC.
Here are some relevant facts:
- My Switch recently came back from repairs. Its firmware is up to date.
- I have tried to use the controller with two different docks, with the same results in both cases.
- For both docks, I used different USB ports. (Remember, this is a wired controller.) No luck.
- I tested the controller in the Windows Devices and Printers menu, and it works fine. Buttons press, the stick moves, and everything.
- I know that Hori has a device manager Windows app for its controllers, but I haven't set it up yet.