While I broswe into XMB I can hear the "clicking sound" on OBS, without any issue. As soon as I launch any game, audio completely disappear from OBS.
Connection: PS3 Super slim --> HDMI splitter --> Elgato HD60S+
What I've tried:
- Replace all cables
- Different games or applications. (I can hear music or videos sounds)
- Change audio setup on console, removed Dolby5.1 and added AAC
- Setting 720p as resolution didn't helped
- PS3 --> Splitter --> TV/Monitor connection works flawlessly
- 4K Capture Utility failed completely with a "no signal" warning
So basically, PS3 audio on OBS works perfect until I launch any type of game, after it, complete silence, also XMB goes "muted" until I restart the console.
Could be a faulty Elgato? Never had problems with others consoles, like PS4.
Bad splitter? Why let me hear and see until I launch a game then?
I've installed PS3 Hen and Multiman, everything up to date.
EDIT: I am currently using a splitter that bypass HDCP