As of 1.1 bows can be enchanted, what enchantments can they be given and what approximate level are they?
- Power - Extra damage (Up to Level 5)
- Punch - Knockback effect (Up to Level 2)
- Infinity - As long as there is one arrow in your inventory, you will have infinite arrows.
- Flame - Sets arrows and mobs on fire.
- Unbreaking - Extra Durability (Up to Level 3)
- Mending - Increases the item's durability as you gain XP (only costs XP to enchant initially)
Taken from the Minecraft Wiki.
Enchanting infinity on a bow will make your bow behave similar to a creative bow. Even if you only have even 1 arrow in your inventory you'll have the ability to shoot as many arrows as you want. If you get a high level enchantment, you may also get a flame or punch enchantment as well.
protected by fredley Nov 5 '12 at 17:08
Thank you for your interest in this question.
Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count).
Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead?