When I play a 1v1 match against Zerg as Protoss, I'm happy. So far (in about 5 matches), I found the following strategy undefeatable:
- Quickly build a Forge (before Gateway), then 2-3 cannons at your doorstep. If you have a Natural Expansions that is defendable, build the cannons there instead of the main base, and secure your natural.
- Gas up, build more cannons, expand to natural if it's defendable
- By this time, the Zerg player will have given hope on ground assault. 5 cannons are pretty much impassable... the Zerg will go for Mutalisks/Corruptors
- Mass up on Phoenixes - build 2-3 Stargates and pump Phoenixes using Chrono boost. You will encounter some Muta resistance, but you can build Phoenixes faster than he can build Mutas.
- By the time you have control of the skies, build Voidrays and gg
What is its weak point? How can I defend against it playing Zerg? Nydus/Overlord transport ?