I noticed that there is a patch (or possibly multiple patches) that installs when booting Mass Effect 3 for the first time. What does this patch do? Is it required? That is, if I did not have access to online updates, would my game potentially be broken?
- Fixed issue with disconnection during purchase flow
- Fixed issue with 64Kbps connection.
- Fixed issue with multiplayer consumables.
- Fixed issue with multiple "Connection failed" messages sent to users.
- Fixed hang when returning to Mission Computer from Squad in Pause Menu when both the system language and in-game text language are set to Japanese.
- Fixed several minor DLC related issues
- Fixed crash on Windows XP on minimum spec PC.
- Fixed lighting and shading on minimum spec PCs.
- Fixed potential crash when loading with quick resume.