I was watching this playthrough of Civ4 the other day and I would really like to know the name of the mod or mods used to get all the fancy buttons and overlays. Really bugs me, since he says several times that he uses mods, but doesn't specify wich ones.

  • @Doozer Thx for the embedded video. How did you do that? – Qw4z1 Mar 10 '12 at 16:32
  • If you just drop in the url to the YouTube video, not as a link, the site should pick it up and do the embedding for you. Click on the edit link above and you can see. – Doozer Blake Mar 14 '12 at 12:25
  • Unfortunately this question falls under the category of Game Identification which is off-topic here as per the FAQ. You might consider asking this question in chat because it will be closed when posted as a question here. – skovacs1 May 22 '12 at 18:05

I don't know which overlays you mean – if you're talking about the grid overlay and square value overlays, that's just built-in Civ4. Use the toggle buttons above the mini-map.

The really fancy stuff is from BUG mod, which I highly recommend.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.