Is it possible to have children in Skyrim?
The family interaction you can have with your spouse are;
- to get the lovers comfort bonus
- to get some money from a home shop
- for a daily meal
Beyond that there is no interaction you can have with your spouse. And no sex out of marriage either, this is a wholesome fun game about slaying dragons.
Yes, with the Hearthfire DLC.
Some of its features:
- Ability to adopt up to two children, who will move into your house.
- Interact and play games to raise your new family.
- Allow your child to keep a pet after it follows them home. Some creature followers can also be kept as a pet.
- If you wish to adopt children without moving into a new home, you may add a child's bedroom to an already purchased home in a major city.
You can't have your own, but you can adopt children from the Orphanage in Riften using this mod.
There is also a video showing how it's done.
Personally didn't try it myself, but looks like it cause the child you adopt to live in your home and act as a follower - roaming around the house, sitting and eating.
Not much, but better than nothing! :)
There is also this mod called Clover the orphan that adds a girl named Clover the orphan and you can pick her up at the orphanage just make sure you either have no followers at the time or a mod that allows for more followers otherwise she will not join you.
No, it is not possible to have children in Skyrim. Aside from marrying and having your spouse cook dinner for you, there is decidedly limited spousal interaction. If you are using a PC, you can download this mod which will allow you to adopt children from Riften, if you really want a little brat.