Some basic actions like kills, assists, healing, damaging buildings and capturing resource points reward XP, but are there other more obscure actions you can do to increase your XP gain and are there any bonus XP rewarded at end of round for winning or doing specific tasks?
XP is awarded for:
- Killing Opponents (+10)
- Headshotting Opponents (+5)
- Assisting Kills (+5, more if critical assist)
- Neutralizing Resource Point (depends on type, +5/+10/+15 IIRC)
- Capturing Resource Point (depends on type, +10/+15/+20 IIRC)
- Healing (+10 every x amount of health, +15 for healing multiple players)
- Hypospraying (+5)
- Damaging buildings (+10 every x amount of damage)
- Repairing buildings (+10 every x amount of repair)
Bonus on XP:
- Being in a squad
- Following commander orders
- Suiciding (-10)
I don't recall any other action giving XP.