Ever since I updated Skyrim to the 1.5 version the shadows are all glitched. The position of the shadows changes greatly when I move the camera with the cursor or by walking. It's annoying and it didn't help setting shadow graphics to ultra. How do I proceed to fix this? Mods are also welcome in case nothing else helps.
This is a mod i found very helpful. The shadows looked much better with this mod on then in the original version.
You have to delete the Shadow Striping Fix mod, that's what's causing it. I had the exact same problem.
Do you have an ATI graphics card? A recent update of the driver, for some reason, is faulty for Skyrim (I had the same issue) 1.5.
The solution is to roll back your driver to a previous version.
(In Windows 7) Go to Control Panel -> Device Manager -> Look for your graphics card -> Right click it and go to Properties -> Click the driver tab -> Click "Roll back driver" -> Accept.
This mod solved part of the problem. The shadows are still following the mouse movements, which means I look to the right and the shadows move to the right. However, it happens in fewer places for some reason.
- Highest quality ssao and bloom
- Godrays effect
- Warm interiors with great lighting
- Realistic skin and hair
- Soft shadows which aren't very dark like most enb- check screenshots
- Realistic dark nights with no blue tint
- Dynamic bokeh, almost hexagonal dof
- Vibrant lighting without increasing the brightness too much
- Realistic indirect illumination
- Rich colours
- Water looks Photorealistic
- The sun is Blinding
- Realistic Lighting
- Crossfire compatibility
- Trees have colours similar to Crysis