I want to know which gifts I should hang on to and, by exclusion, which gifts can be sold to merchants without fear of having to re-buy them to appease that one snotty NPC.
So far I've seen the following:
- Trish: Trish's potion (obvs)
- (Buxom) peasant woman in the village on the outskirts of Vizima: Tulips (A corpse in the area will have them). Reward: good time.
- Beggar woman living in the village on the outskirts of Vizima: White Gull, will reward with Eternal Fire signet ring.
- Old woman living in the village on the outskirts of Vizima who doesn't talk to strangers: Unknown, will accept bribe. Rewards with a story.
- Woman in white dress living in a house on the outskirts of Vizima: Wild flowers, will give Tulips as reward.
- Old woman living in the house opposite of the chapel: Any food (Bread is most cost-effective), will tell a story, possibly giving some glossary entries.
- Vesna, after completing her quest, at the mill: any wine. Reward: good time.
- Jethro, at the dungeon: Fisstech, rewards with information. useless unless part of a quest.
- Gardener at Vizima's temple: any food, will reward with a tale or roses of any color you choose. Repeatble.
- Herbalist at the market of Vizima's Temple district: Red shawl. Reward: information about where she gathers herbs. useless.
- Bootblack, near where you emerge from the sewers in Vizima: Shadow People, or the story of His Majesty's Secret Service. Get the book by outdrinking Thaler. Reward: Prophet Lebioda's signet ring, useful for getting past Shani's landlady.