Is it possible to download and install Diablo III before purchasing a license; either online from Blizzard, another retailer, or a physical box with a paper slip with magic numbers on it?
Blizzard has released the Diablo 3 downloaders. They allow you to pre-load the full setup (around 7 GB) on your PC without asking any credentials. Of course without a valid key these files are completely unusable, they will only work when Blizzard decides to make the game playable on servers through Battle.Net login authentication.
Here are the downloaders so far available:
- DIABLO III Retail (enUS – America)
- DIABLO III Retail (EU – English)
- DIABLO III Retail (EU – Italian)
- DIABLO III Retail (EU – French)
- DIABLO III Retail (EU – German)
- DIABLO III Retail (EU – Polish)
- DIABLO III Retail (EU – Spanish)
- DIABLO III Retail (Latin America – Portuguese)
- DIABLO III Retail (Latin America – Spanish)
- DIABLO III Retail (Korean)
- DIABLO III Retail (Taiwan)
- DIABLO III Retail Mac version (enUS – America)
- DIABLO III Retail Mac version (EU – English)
- DIABLO III Retail Mac version (EU – German)
- DIABLO III Retail Mac version (EU – French)
Links above have been listed by Diablo Inc Gamers. Moderators on Blizzard official forum have not had any problems with them and they are already helping people have trouble with downloader so I consider "them safe to use".
I just got hold of official Diablo III installer downloader (EU client)
Friend sent me a link which he used to download the downloader and it works for me also. I have used the link -> downlaoded the downlaoder -> now I'm downloading the client.
I have seen no EULA, agreed to nothing. So as far as law in my counry goes - I'm 100% legal.
BTW the dowloader is disguised torrent client
Thanks to bummzack here is link to all clients http://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/qxyxm/diablo_3_windows_and_mac_download_links_all/