Like the title says - what are the known feats of strength in the game?
Here is a list of data-mined feats of strength thus far: http://d3db.com/achievement/?c=5505067#1-1-0
They fall into several categories:
- "One of the Chosen" - Participated in the Diablo 3 closed beta
- Participated in the web promotion for each class (earning the sigils by creating banners)
- "Discriminating Taste" - Bought the Collector's Edition
- "In the Land of Killer Unicorns" - Get to the secret non-cow level for ideas
- "Kill the unburied Jay Wilson" - Kill a monster named after D3's Game Director, in a special secret dungeon
I also did all five class web promotions during the pre-release of the game. Blizzard took their while to grant these but they're all in my account now.
- "Brushed up on the Barb" for the barbarian
- "Wise to the Wizard"
- "Delved into the Demon Hunter"
- "Witch Doctor discovered"
- "Mindful of the Monk"
All were credited on the 28th of June (at least for me)
"Kill the unburied Jay Wilson" got this one, and its title is "Smash! Jay, smash!"
Its a secret level in one of the crypts, when doing the black kings crown in the cemetary. when you enter the crypt changes its name to "developers hell" and all the mobs are, well, developers... Zombies with names of people working on D3... And the boss is none other than Jay Wilson!
I've gotten 3 so far.
D3 Collector's Edition
Killing the Unburied Jay Wilson in Developer Hell (random 4th dungeon at the crypts in Nightmare or higher)
Finding Whimseyshire (secret unicorn/rainbow level)
As far as the exclusive sigils go, I've not seen anything from Blizzard yet on these. I did all 5, have the emails as proof and time stamps but do not have them on my account.