Can the Blue Palace or any other house ownership be changed to become mine in Skyrim through console commands?

1 Answer 1


Yes and no. You can use "setownership" in the console to make the target item belong to you, but you will not get all the functionality a proper house provides: your spouse will not be able to move in, you won't be able to purchase upgrades, storage will likely not be safe, etc.

  • Wouldn't you need the Blue Palace ID for that? I think that code is specific for movable objects.
    – Renan
    May 26, 2012 at 14:18
  • It's certainly not specific to movable objects, you can claim a bed and get the well-rested bonus from sleeping in it, or claim a container so taking items from it is not theft.
    – kotekzot
    May 26, 2012 at 14:39

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .