What are all the Secret Achievements in Fruit Ninja? I've been playing for a while but only got the one for getting a score of 99.
The ones I got are:
- Got a score of 50 in Classic Mode
- Got a score of 100 in Classic Mode
- Got a Score of 200 in Classic Mode
- Killed 150 Fruit Total
- Killed 500 Fruit Total
- Killed 1000 Fruit Total
- Killed 5000 Fruit Total
- Killed 10000 Fruit Total
- Killed 10 Bananas in one round of Classic Mode
- Killed 15 Apples in one round of Classic Mode
- Killed 20 Plums in one round in Classic Mode
- Got 6 criticals in one round in Classic Mode
- Killed 3 Pears in a row in Classic Mode
- Got a critical hit with a Mango
- Killed 4 of the same type of fruit in a row in Classic Mode
- Secret (placeholder)
- Failed with a score of 0
- Failed with a score of 69
- Failed with a score of 99
- Sliced 6 fruit in one combo
- Archived a score of 200 in Zen Mode
- Sliced 10 Coming Soon fruit
- Slice the secret fruit!
- Get the Lovely Bunch star in Zen Mode
- Got a score over 400 after all bonuses in Arcade Mode
- Got a score less than 20 after all bonuses in Arcade Mode
- Hit three bombs ans scored over 250 after all bonuses in Arcade Mode.
- You are relentless in your pursuit of perfection! (restarted a game 3 times)
- Complete 3 games between the hours of 2am and 5am
- Post a score to Facebook or Twitter
The secrets are getting 0, 69, 99; losing with your same high score, slicing the banana 20 times, and hitting no fruit in zen mode.
Ok, so there's one where you cut this super rare dragon fruit. It pops out out of nowhere; you just have to wait. There's another one where you have to match your highscore without going over. Then there's another one where you cut 10 secret fruit. That's all I know.
protected by badp Feb 28 '11 at 23:05
Thank you for your interest in this question.
Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count).
Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead?