I'm OK with there being 'unnatural' stuff at the borders of the 1.2.5 map and the 1.3.1 map, but I'd like all the newly generated areas to be LARGE BIOME. I am using Bukkit, is it as simple as changing the server.properties file or is there more going on here?
First a quick note, This will not affect any chunks that are already generated. Only the ones generated after changing to LARGE BIOMES.
- Download NBTedit and then extract and run it.
- Click "Open" and navigate to your server directory.
- Find your world folder and open the file "level.dat" inside of it.
- Expand the folder you are presented with in NBTedit.
- Find the field "generatorName" and double-click it.
- Change the value from "default" to "largeBiomes" and press Enter.
- Now click "Save".
- You can now close NBTedit and enjoy your larger biomes.