I'm playing Skyrim with Hearthfire and I'm wondering how do I move my family(Wife and Daughter) to my new Manor near Morthal?


2 Answers 2


Talk to your spouse and children, there will be an option to have them move. The destination must have valid sleeping accommodations to appear as a choice.


You need to have a child's chest and bed for them to be able to move aswell. I have 2 children and it wouldn't let me move them until I had built 2 child's chests

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .