Can projectiles pass through enemies? If yes, what weapons allow this? How does the damage work? Will the impact on the first enemy hit by the projectile, lessen damage to the second enemy hit?
Okay here's a list of all (non unlockable) guns and if they penetrate the enemy.
- 1911 No penetration - 6P9 Penetration - .44 Magnum Penetration - D50 Penetration
- Skorpion No penetration - A2000 No penetration - MP5 Penetration - BZ19 Penetration - Vector .45 Penetration
- M133 Penetration (Possibly) - 1887 Penetration - Spas-12 Penetration
- Ak-47 Penetration - Stg-90 Penetration - F1 Penetration - Ms16 Penetration - P416 Penetration - Ace Penetration
- SVD Penetration - M-700 Penetration - Z93 Penetration
- PKM Penetration - U100 Penetration - MKG Penetration
Just as an extra the recurve bow arrows do not pass trough enemies.
I didnt include the launchers for obvious reasons. Also the special unlockable weapons because they are just upgrades from other guns
Yes, this is possible.
While sneaking up upon an outpost I was able to line up the heads of two enemies. I shot one bullet with the M-700, yet both ended up dead.
With the Z93 you are able to kill multiple enemies with one shot, even if you don't get the head of either one, as long as they aren't heavy armored LMG/flamethrower enemies. With LMG/flamethrower enemies you will still need to hit the head.
I suspect that there are more weapons that will at least allow double-headshots with one bullet. Any sniper, assault rifle and LMG should have a high enough caliber for the bullets to pass through enemies. High caliber pistols like the D50 and the .44 Magnum should do the same.
I have no idea however if the damage is lessend with the second hit.
The Recursive Bow's arrows will not pass through enemies. The arrows (as long as they are not explosive/flammable ones) will stick to the body and can sometimes be picked up from it for re-use.
Any explosive or flammable projectile will also not pass through enemies, like rockets or grenade-launcher-grenades, which is pretty logical. They do have the ability to kill multiple enemies though, which is also pretty logical.