I've just started on Fable 3, but while I keep getting more and more guild seals, the gates aren't opening to let me buy more things--I've already bought all chests I can currently reach. Am I missing something?
The gates are plot events, this makes for a very different "leveling" mechanism from previous games.
Here are the events that allow you to open gates
- Opens when you receive the guild seal
- After receiving the music box
- After defeating the Mercinaries
- After doing Sabien's 3 Tasks
- After killing the magic hobbs in the monorail
- After you promise to restore the gaurd in morningwood
- After meeting the resistance in bowerstone
- After the fight with the balverines in Millfields
- After arriving in Aurora
- Being Crowned King