Skip to main content

Questions tagged [mafia-2]

a 2010 third-person open world action game by 2K Czech. Based in the 40's and 50's, players play as mobster Vito Scaletta as he recounts his life starting with petty crimes, serving in WW2, and finally working for the mob to pay off his family's debts

Filter by
Sorted by
Tagged with
4 votes
0 answers

Mafia 2 save game won't load because it requires DLC I've never owned (XBox One, Games With Gold)

Years ago, I purchased Mafia 2 for XBox 360 through Games with Gold. In the last year, I started playing Mafia 2 on my XBox One X which was now playable through backward compatibility. I played off ...
codeymccodeface's user avatar
6 votes
2 answers

How to stop Steam continually downloading and installing Mafia 2?

I purchased a physical copy of Mafia 2 DLC edition, registered the game on Steam and used it to install the game. Once I installed the game using both DVDs, it started downloading a 7.3Gb update using ...
romil gaurav's user avatar
0 votes
1 answer

How can I get 100% completion in Mafia 2?

I've completed Mafia 2, but it tells me that I've completed only 75%. How do I complete the remaining 25%?
Sourav's user avatar
  • 131
3 votes
1 answer

How to complete Chapter 4 in Mafia 2?

The mission objective at the start of the chapter, when I get up at Joe's apartment, is to "meet Joe at Freddy's with a gun and lockpicks". I have the guns, my ammo is full, I have the lockpicks. ...
Shashank's user avatar
5 votes
2 answers

How can I steal a car and not get caught?

I ran into a few accidents on Mafia 2, and ended up with a busted car (and $50 fine). So I quietly stole a car from an alley. Next thing I know, I've got 20 cops after me. How can I steal a car and ...
Simon Sheehan's user avatar
4 votes
1 answer

Disabling the safe alarm in chapter 3 ("Enemy of the State")

Is there a way to disable the safe alarm during the mission where I have to steal gas ration stamps or am I stuck hauling tail from the New York's finest?
Adam Lear's user avatar
  • 13.5k
3 votes
1 answer

Are there any side missions or unlockables in Mafia 2?

I am playing Mafia 2 and I reached now chapter 9. I am now wondering if is there anything else to find in the city outside of what proposed by plot. I mean additional missions, unlockable, etc.
Drake's user avatar
  • 42.4k