Left 4 Dead 2 is the sequel to Valve's original co-op zombie first person shooter. The game makes use of the Source Engine, and was released in 2009 as a downloadable digital version on November 19 (Japan), October 17 (North America) and October 20 (Europe). Questions should relate to strategies and methods of playing the game, and methods for various achievements.
Left 4 Dead 2 is a zombie survival game. It features a number of campaigns which can be played in single player or as a group with up to 4 people. It also features a Versus mode, where players are split into two teams, up to 4 on each, with one team playing as the survivors, and one team playing as the zombies before alternating. There is a Survival mode, where players are challenged to survive as long as possible for high scores. Finally, the new mode since Left 4 Dead, Scavenge has a team of survivors attempting to collect all the fuel canisters while a team of zombies attempt to stop them.
Left 4 Dead 2 is well known for its collection of special zombies, with new zombies such as the Spitter, Charger, and Jockey joining the previous examples such as the Witch and Smoker.
Questions about Left 4 Dead 2 include:
- Strategies for survival as the survivors.
- Strategies for stopping the survivors when playing as the infected.
- Methods to get the game's various achievements.
Some examples of questions include:
- What is a good tactic to kill a witch without being hit?
- How can I get the kite like a man achievement?
- What is a good strategy for getting the “Level a charge” achievement?
- Is there a strategy when playing as a tank in a versus match?
- Release Date: November 17, 2009
- Developer: Valve Corporation
- Publisher Valve Corporation