For questions that ask what a gaming-specific term means, or what the terminology is for a gaming-specific concept.
The gaming community has its own unique set of jargon, often taken as loan words or from popular games. terminology is used for identifying and explaining unique terminology present in many games.
This tag is for questions such as:
- What does the term 'Spot Healing' mean in World of Warcraft?
- What is kiting?
- What does “Game of the Year” actually mean?
- What is the word for when players give all high level advantages to lvl 1 players?
- What do people call spamming saves nowadays?
- What genre of video game does Diablo belong to?
While you can ask about multiple related terms in one question, do note that knowledge-repository style questions (those which seek to cover 'all' terms e.g. What do those abbreviations mean in League of Legends?) may be considered 'too broad' and are likely to be closed. Try to limit your question only to the term or terms that you specifically need help with.