Software Engineer in process.
My love to software started when I was around 13 yo. Since then, I used to teach myself how to think like a computer and how to understand them. And now I'm growing as a passionate software engineer thanks to that.
I really do enjoy learning, in every possible way. It's one of the best things that anyone can do. That's why I've taught myself pretty much an 80% of what I already know and that it's actually described next:
My main skills:
- html - Semantic and accessible writing, clean code, DOM manipulation.
- css - Size values, responsiveness, animations, transitions.
- php - Data processing, front-end communication, validation, APIs.
- databases - Structure, keys, references, SQL.
- reactjs - React thinking, code splitting, MVC.
- react-native - IOS & Android development.
- node.js - Web sockets, microservices, Restful APIs.
- lit-element - Web components, reactive programming.
- cells - Front-end framework created, used and maintained by BBVA.
- python - Microservices architecture for web APIs.w
Areas of vast knowledge:
Mexico City, México
Member for 7 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jun 30 at 2:09