Taken from: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Brush.
Skills that give visual of the brush:
- Ashe's Enchanted Arrow reveals the Area it passes over.
- Ashe's Hawkshot will reveal the area it passes over and within its
- Cassiopeia's Miasma grants vision where it is
cast for its duration.
- Evelynn's Agony's Embrace will grant vision
for an instant when it lands in the brush.
- Ezreal's Trueshot Barrage reveals the Area it passes over.
- Jarvan IV's Demacian Standard will reveal a small sized area on the point of impact.
- Leona's Solar Flare reveals an area around the target location.
- Lux's Lucent Singularity grants vision where it is cast until it is
- Lux's Final Spark will grant vision directly before and after firing
- Malzahar's Call of the Void grants vision along the
tips of the spell during casting animation.
- Maokai's Sapling Toss
will give sight of the targeted area during flight and on landing.
- Miss Fortune's Make It Rain will grant sight within the affected area
for its duration.
- Olaf's Undertow will grant vision for an instant
when it lands in the brush.
- Urgot's Noxian Corrosive Charge will
reveal a medium sized area on the point of impact.
- Teemo's Noxious Trap will give sight around it, however the radius of vision is very
- Thresh's Dark Passage reveals an area around the lantern.
- Heimerdinger's H-28G Evolution Turret will reveal the whole
brush as if a minion walked into it
- Corki's Phosphorous Bomb will
reveal brush if it is within its detonation range.
- Karthus's Wall
of Pain will grant a small area of vision for any section of brush it
- Karthus's Lay Waste will also grant a small area
of vision, but requires multiple Lay Wastes in different locations.
- Yorick's Omen of Pestilence will reveal brush where minion is.
- Zed's Living Shadow reveals an area around the shadow's location.
- Ziggs's Satchel Charge will grant vision where it is cast for its
- Zyra's Rampant Growth gives vision of the brush for a short duration when the seed is placed inside the brush.
- Heimerdinger's CH-1 Concussion Grenade gives vision of the brush when the grenade is thrown in the bush.
- Nidalee's Bushwhack gives vision of the brush for a short duration when the trap is placed inside the brush.
Reveal enemies that touch or aggro them within the brush
- Anivia's Crystallize
- Corki's Phosphorous Bomb
- Heimerdinger's H-28G Evolution Turret
- Karthus's Wall of Pain
- Shaco's Jack In The Box
- Syndra's Scatter The Weak will reveal enemies if one of her spheres hit an enemy.
- Teemo's Noxious Trap
- Trundle's Pillar of Filth
- Ziggs's Hexplosive Minefield
- Lee Sin's Sonic Wave/Resonating Strike and Tempest/Cripple will reveal any enemy (including invisible) as long as they are affected.
Skill that give vision of the brush differently:
- Twisted Fate's Destiny will reveal all enemy champions even if they are in brush.
- Warwick's Blood Scent will reveal nearby enemy champions who are below half health even if they are in brush (only applicable within radius of effect and will not reveal stealthed champions, however he will receive the speed boost, thus detecting them).
- Elise's Rappel gives vision of all units in a range.
There are champions who can summon pets. These pets can either spawn in a brush or need to be sent there first. They also give vision if they walk into a bush:
- Annie's Summon Tibbers
- Elise's Spider Swarm
- Malzahar's Summon Voidling
- Mordekaiser's Children of the Grave
- Shaco's Hallucinate
- Yorick's Omen of Pestilence (Only when cast inside the bush. This ghosts is not controllable and will not follow the enemies inside a bush when that bush covers their presence)
- Yorick's Omen of Death
If a player fires a skill shot into the brush, it won't make them visible even if you hit them. However many of them have a secondary effect or a different sound effect on impact:
- Ahri's Orb of Deception and Charm will add stacks to her passive if they hit.
- Ashe's Volley arrows will disappear and not travel their full distance if they hit anything.
- Brand's Sear disappears before its full distance is travelled if it hits something.
- Caitlyn's Piltover Peacemaker makes a distinctive sound if it hits.
- Cassiopeia's Noxious Blast gives her a buff if it hits
- Dr. Mundo's Infected Cleaver makes a splattering sound if it hits, and heals Dr. Mundo.
- Ezreal's Mystic Shot makes a distinctive sound if it hits, reduces other cooldowns if it hits and will apply one stack of his innate ability Rising Spell Force.
- Karma's Heavenly Wave makes a distinctive sound if it hits.
- Kennen's Thundering Shuriken makes a distinctive sound if it hits. The target will also gain a Mark of the Storm which will enable the use of Electrical Surge if you are close enough.
- Lulu's Glitterlance makes a distinctive sounds if it hits.
- Mordekaiser's Siphon of Destruction makes a distinctive sound if it hits, and increases his Iron Man.
- Morgana's Dark Binding makes a distinctive sound if it hits.
- Nidalee's Javelin Toss makes a distinctive sound if it hits.
- Nocturne's Duskbringer makes a distinctive sound if it hits, as well as causing a trail to appear.
- Rumble's Electro-Harpoon makes a distinctive sound if it hits.
- Shyvana's Flame Breath makes a distinctive sound if it hits.
- Sivir's Boomerang Blade makes a distinctive sound if it hits.
- Talon's Rake makes a distinctive sound if it hits.
- Thresh's Death Sentence makes a distinctive sound if it hits. The skill also allows to be recast with a different icon on hit.
- Varus's Piercing Arrow makes a distinctive sound if it hits.
- Morgana's Tormented Soil will apply spell vamp if a target is in brush due to her innate ability Soul Siphon.
- Lux's Light Binding will not travel any further after hitting two(!) targets, but pass through the first
- Any skill shot which does not apply on-hit effects (like lifesteal) will trigger spell vamp if it hits a target in Brush.