There are 2 things I'd like to understand about the Automaton special ability.
- At the end of the turn, if there is an overproduction, it's stacked instead of being reported .
- At the beginning of a turn, an interest is applied to the stacked industry, allowing it to increase a bit.
- The stacked industry is capped at 5 * system's industry.
- If the overproduction cannot be stacked, it's conserved for the next turn like the current mechanism.
- When the automatons build improvements & ships, the industry is used in the following order:
- system's industry
- overproduction 
- stacked industry
- When a system from the Automatons is invaded, the stacked industry is destroyed, reset to 0 even if the invader is an Automaton.
 reported suggest to me that it could saved for the next turn, but only once. Like a phone subscription, for which unused credit is saved for the next-month (it only works for the next month and cannot be 'stacked' for the following ones). From what I know the unused industry is just lost. Is that correct?
 How can the overproduction be used after the system's industry? For me, the overproduction is what remains of the system industry after it was used. But the system's industry is consumed first, therefore it cannot remain anything. How can 'overproduction' be used? Is it just a mistake?
Thanks in advance to everyone having any answer for one of my two questions :)